Be inspired by Colorado’s rich, Western heritage. Read the 2021 contest stories here!
1. All children must be residents of Colorado.
2. Children must be between the ages of 5-18 years old.
3. Artwork must be horizontal (landscape).
4. Artwork must be done with markers or paint. We like bright and colorful images!
5. Artwork must be scanned and electronically submitted through our submission form. Please scan and upload at the highest possible resolution. DO NOT SEND PHOTOS OF ARTWORK. ARTWORK MUST BE SCANNED AND SENT AS PNG OR JPEG.
6. Parents or teachers must sign an electronic permission form for entry to be valid.
7. Deadline – March 1st, 2021
8. There will be a grand prize winner, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place winner for elementary, middle, and high school entries. Awards will be sent through the mail to the participant’s Art Teacher.
9. Winning artwork and honorable mentions will be posted on this website on April 1st, 2021
10. Mail in option send to Colorado Kids Create 852 Welch Ave Berthoud Colorado 80513 along with signed permission form.
To enter, please visit the Artwork Upload/Permission Form page. Thank you for participating in this year’s contest!